Thirty years ago yesterday, having just passed the bar (on the first try), upon motion by my Aunt Veronica, I was admitted to practice of law by the MN Supreme Court. It’s been my privilege and honor to help Minnesotans every since then.
The Right Attorney
When Legal Matters Become Personal
- Supreme Court rules that fraud incurred by a partner makes a debt accepted from discharge
- Credit bureaus reduce medical debt reporting
- What is the means test for filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- Credit card debt increases to record $931 billion
- Minnesota Child Support Guidelines Revised Effective January 2023