Thirty years ago yesterday, having just passed the bar (on the first try), upon motion by my Aunt Veronica, I was admitted to practice of law by the MN Supreme Court. It’s been my privilege and honor to help Minnesotans every since then.
The Right Attorney
When Legal Matters Become Personal
- Shuttered schools offer student loan relief in settlement
- Hennepin County announces grants to avoid foreclosure
- Congress takes up student loan bankruptcy-discharge bill
- Supreme Court declines to hear case involving bankruptcy discharge of student loan debt
- Why there won’t be another foreclosure stampede like 2009-2010