Question: I had a house foreclosed upon, I moved out at the end of the six month redemption, and then the mortgage company apparently evicted me. The foreclosure isn’t so bad on my record, but the eviction is making it hard for me to find a place to rent. What can I...
The Right Attorney
When Legal Matters Become Personal
- Shuttered schools offer student loan relief in settlement
- Hennepin County announces grants to avoid foreclosure
- Congress takes up student loan bankruptcy-discharge bill
- Supreme Court declines to hear case involving bankruptcy discharge of student loan debt
- Why there won’t be another foreclosure stampede like 2009-2010