Question: I had a house foreclosed upon, I moved out at the end of the six month redemption, and then the mortgage company apparently evicted me. The foreclosure isn’t so bad on my record, but the eviction is making it hard for me to find a place to rent. What can I...
The Right Attorney
When Legal Matters Become Personal
- Minnesota Child Support Guidelines Revised Effective January 2023
- Liability for Spouse’s Debt in Minnesota
- ‘My girlfriend owes $200,000 in medical and credit-card debt’: She wants me to settle it
- When should you file for bankruptcy?
- Department of Education to relax standard for Student Loan discharge in Bankruptcy