I just had the privilege of helping a family on a case that I almost didn’t accept. This gentleman called me in November, indicating he had purchased a vehicle for $6,000 cash in August, after verifying the title was good at the DMV, only to be contacted by the Anoka...
The Right Attorney
When Legal Matters Become Personal
- Shuttered schools offer student loan relief in settlement
- Hennepin County announces grants to avoid foreclosure
- Congress takes up student loan bankruptcy-discharge bill
- Supreme Court declines to hear case involving bankruptcy discharge of student loan debt
- Why there won’t be another foreclosure stampede like 2009-2010