New child support guidelines have gone into effect. This article does a pretty good job of explaining the new guidelines. It has been interesting over 30 years of practice, to see the guidelines evolve from a strict percentage, to what is called income shares, and...
The Right Attorney
When Legal Matters Become Personal
- Supreme Court rules that fraud incurred by a partner makes a debt accepted from discharge
- Credit bureaus reduce medical debt reporting
- What is the means test for filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- Credit card debt increases to record $931 billion
- Minnesota Child Support Guidelines Revised Effective January 2023