Thirty years ago yesterday, having just passed the bar (on the first try), upon motion by my Aunt Veronica, I was admitted to practice of law by the MN Supreme Court. It’s been my privilege and honor to help Minnesotans every since then.
The Right Attorney
When Legal Matters Become Personal
- Minnesota Child Support Guidelines Revised Effective January 2023
- Liability for Spouse’s Debt in Minnesota
- ‘My girlfriend owes $200,000 in medical and credit-card debt’: She wants me to settle it
- When should you file for bankruptcy?
- Department of Education to relax standard for Student Loan discharge in Bankruptcy