The MN attorney general just announced that it will be issuing $38 million in relief for students who attended the MN School of Business and Globe University, which are for-profit schools that are no longer doing business. More information, including how to apply for relief is at this article.
The Right Attorney
When Legal Matters Become Personal
- Shuttered schools offer student loan relief in settlement
- Hennepin County announces grants to avoid foreclosure
- Congress takes up student loan bankruptcy-discharge bill
- Supreme Court declines to hear case involving bankruptcy discharge of student loan debt
- Why there won’t be another foreclosure stampede like 2009-2010