Tim Theisen joins a panel of distinguished speakers, before the Bankruptcy section of the MN Bar Association, on the topics of family law issues in bankruptcy.
The Right Attorney
When Legal Matters Become Personal
- Supreme Court rules that fraud incurred by a partner makes a debt accepted from discharge
- Credit bureaus reduce medical debt reporting
- What is the means test for filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- Credit card debt increases to record $931 billion
- Minnesota Child Support Guidelines Revised Effective January 2023