Tim will speak at a zoom CLE conference before the Minnesota State Bar Bankruptcy Section Consumer subcommittee on May 12 at 6:00 PM on the subject of chapter 13, including new trends on handling student loans, and new laws and policies in light of COVID.
The Right Attorney
When Legal Matters Become Personal
- Shuttered schools offer student loan relief in settlement
- Hennepin County announces grants to avoid foreclosure
- Congress takes up student loan bankruptcy-discharge bill
- Supreme Court declines to hear case involving bankruptcy discharge of student loan debt
- Why there won’t be another foreclosure stampede like 2009-2010