The 2014 Attorney Leadership Conference provides an opportunity to learn helpful networking techniques that actually work while earning 3.0 CLE credits (2 are ethics). Identify the best ways to connect with potential clients and referral sources, maximize your networking opportunities, create more visibility for your practice, and learn how to better spend on your marketing and advertising investment.
The Right Attorney
When Legal Matters Become Personal
- Minnesota Child Support Guidelines Revised Effective January 2023
- Liability for Spouse’s Debt in Minnesota
- ‘My girlfriend owes $200,000 in medical and credit-card debt’: She wants me to settle it
- When should you file for bankruptcy?
- Department of Education to relax standard for Student Loan discharge in Bankruptcy