The 2014 Attorney Leadership Conference provides an opportunity to learn helpful networking techniques that actually work while earning 3.0 CLE credits (2 are ethics). Identify the best ways to connect with potential clients and referral sources, maximize your networking opportunities, create more visibility for your practice, and learn how to better spend on your marketing and advertising investment.
The Right Attorney
When Legal Matters Become Personal
- Shuttered schools offer student loan relief in settlement
- Hennepin County announces grants to avoid foreclosure
- Congress takes up student loan bankruptcy-discharge bill
- Supreme Court declines to hear case involving bankruptcy discharge of student loan debt
- Why there won’t be another foreclosure stampede like 2009-2010